| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Red Deer, Ab in October is cool at 4.6 °C (40.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.8 °C (27 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in October is 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.2mm (0.8in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:34 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 10:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Red Deer, Ab October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Red Deer, Ab, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Red Deer, Ab:
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 232.4 kms (144.4 miles) NW
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 233.2 kms (144.9 miles) WSW
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) SW
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 118.7 kms (73.8 miles) S
- Revelstoke, Bc, Canada - 325.9 kms (202.5 miles) WSW
- Cranbrook, Bc, Canada - 314.6 kms (195.5 miles) SSW
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 345.6 kms (214.7 miles) NE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 167.9 kms (104.3 miles) N
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) N
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 190.5 kms (118.4 miles) NE
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 243.8 kms (151.5 miles) ENE
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 128.3 kms (79.7 miles) N
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 183.5 kms (114 miles) NE
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 345 kms (214.4 miles) E
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 167.2 kms (103.9 miles) E
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 191.3 kms (118.9 miles) SSE
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 220.5 kms (137 miles) SSE
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 326.6 kms (203 miles) SE
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 286.4 kms (178 miles) SSE